1. Keep them in a case: When you get your contacts, you will receive a case. Make sure to always store them there in solution overnight. This keeps them clean as well as keeps them away from dirt and grim.
2. Wash your hands: When you are ready to use your lenses, make sure that you wash your hands. If you don't do that dirt and germs can potentially get into your eyes. You should also make sure that your hands are dry when you place the contact lenses in your eyes.
3. Use a solution: When you use contact lenses, you will need a contact lens solution. These solutions clean, rinse, and disinfects the contacts. They also help to remove build-up and left over debris from cosmetics that can effect the lens.
4. Rub gently: After you use your solution, rub the contacts gently with the solution in the palm of your hand.
5. Place in your eye: Use your finger to place the contact lens in your eye. Make sure your eyes are open. You may have to blink a few times before it is in properly.
6. Repeat: At the end of the day, always remember to take out your lenses, rinse them, place them and then seal them in their case.