Happy Ski season! We love this time as a great way to spend time outdoors and glide on the snow. For this winter activity, you have to really layer up to stay warm as you go down the slopes. From jackets to ski pants, here are some of our favorite ski fashions.
1. Moon Boots offer the ultimate in style and comfort for skiing. We love the various styles that add some serious style to your look. This includes favorites like the Jumper Mid that come in some amazing colors like Tecnica, Black, and much more! Find them at http://bit.ly/1PJfnEk
2. For a jacket with some serious warmth, we adore the SNO Panelled Puffa Jacket. The silver accents give off the right amount of shine and the jacket includes the most adorable faux fur lining and waterproof layers that make it the ultimate pick for skiing in style. Find it at http://bit.ly/1Qyr3tf
3. To keep those legs warm, we love the cool Freedom Pants from North Face. These insulated pants come in a variety of colors (hello, surf green!) that will keep your legs warm thanks to its heat seeker technology. Find them at http://bit.ly/1PtUoaD
4. Keeping your hands warm is essential when you are on the slopes. We are obsessed with the chic Astis Pike Gloves that include a fashionable suede layer and thermal technology that will keep you warm on and off the slopes. Find them at http://bit.ly/1RyNl34
5. To keep your head warm, we are digging the SmartWool Balaclava for the ultimate in full-head protection. Find it at http://bit.ly/1O85mi7