Fashion & Style (81)
We are all about personal style on Sharon.com. Be you and live stylishly!
The weather is starting to get just a little warmer with the days staying brighter even longer. With spring just around the corner, we are so excited for more outdoor activities, sunshine, and of course, fashion! From the latest looks to the pieces that we can't wait to covet, here are some trends we think you will love this spring.
Happy Ski season! We love this time as a great way to spend time outdoors and glide on the snow. For this winter activity, you have to really layer up to stay warm as you go down the slopes. From jackets to ski pants, here are some of our favorite ski fashions.
1. Moon Boots offer the ultimate in style and comfort for skiing. We love the various styles that add some serious style to your look. This includes favorites like the Jumper Mid that come in some amazing colors like Tecnica, Black, and much more! Find them at http://bit.ly/1PJfnEk
2. For a jacket with some serious warmth, we adore the SNO Panelled Puffa Jacket. The silver accents give off the right amount of shine and the jacket includes the most adorable faux fur lining and waterproof layers that make it the ultimate pick for skiing in style. Find it at http://bit.ly/1Qyr3tf
3. To keep those legs warm, we love the cool Freedom Pants from North Face. These insulated pants come in a variety of colors (hello, surf green!) that will keep your legs warm thanks to its heat seeker technology. Find them at http://bit.ly/1PtUoaD
4. Keeping your hands warm is essential when you are on the slopes. We are obsessed with the chic Astis Pike Gloves that include a fashionable suede layer and thermal technology that will keep you warm on and off the slopes. Find them at http://bit.ly/1RyNl34
5. To keep your head warm, we are digging the SmartWool Balaclava for the ultimate in full-head protection. Find it at http://bit.ly/1O85mi7
There is nothing like a rainy day that can wreck havoc on your style. But there is no need to fret. You can still maintain your style and stay dry with an amazing collection of rain gear. From rain boots to rain jackets, and the most stylist umbrellas we ever did see, check out our ultimate finds for the best in rainy day fashions.
Sure, we love to rock the latest looks but we also like to be warm and cozy when we are home. Luckily, some brands have figured out a way to meld the two with these incredible collection of warm and swanky slippers. Here are a few our favorites that we are sure would be super hard to get out of.
Clutches and small purses may be cute when you go out. But for the day-to-day style and work attire, us ladies need the best of the best in laptop bags. This includes bags that are durable, easy to carry, and of course fashionable. Here are a few of our favorites:
1. Kate Spade NY Laptop Sleeve: We are huge fans of Kate Spade and just love that she also offers cool accessories like this laptop sleeve. We love the stripes that would work in a corporate environment or your local coffeeshop. Find it at http://bit.ly/1S9Vs5A
2. Neoprone Laptop Sleeve: This simple laptop sleeve is perfect as a lightweight option. Huge bonus: it is on sale for $12, so you better snag it up quickly. Find it at http://bit.ly/1ZHHxV2
3. Urban Brown Crossbody Bag: For the perfect mix of everyday bag and laptop bag, we are loving this fun crossbody number. It also features tons of pockets so you can store you stuff that can be used with or without your laptop. Find it at http://bit.ly/1nEax3Z
4. Port Laptop Bag: Channel your love of everything nautical with this fun laptop bag. Made of nylon, it is super stylish with its fun colors and brass hardware that is designed to last. Find it at http://bit.ly/1OCN9ww
5. Marc Jacobs Quilt Laptop Case: Another fashionable find, we love this Marc Jacobs quilted cover that is super fashionable with its textured look and fruit pattern. It is also super lightweight - making it ideal for travel. Find it at http://bit.ly/1QjHlsy
With Valentine's Day soon approaching, we know that candy and flowers doesn't always cut it. This year, think of something that your sweetie can treasure forever like a heart-shaped necklace. From affordable finds to pricey ones, here are a few of our favorites.
We love awards season! Not only is it a fantastic way to root on the movies that you love, it is also fun to gawk at the stars and check out their stylish duds. Here are a just a few our favorites from last night, and be sure to let us know of your favorites in the comments section.
We just discovered the most fashionable way to tell time with some incredible Yerevan watches. A celebrity favorite luxury jewelry designer and Los Angeles boutique, IceLink is pleased to announce their donation of $40,000 for SOAR (Society of Armenian Orphaned Relief), which provides humanitarian relief to orphaned Armenians. From the sales of their Yerevan Watches IceLink raised enough funds to build a brand new learning center for one of the orphanages. See below for details on the watches and celebrity following: